Employer: Hacienda Dialysis Center, A Medical Corporation
Job Title: Registered Dietitian
Job Site: 2020 S. Hacienda Blvd., #G, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
- Complete nutritional assessment and participate in the interdisciplinary comprehensive assessments.
- Assess patient’s knowledge of diet and kidney disease and provide education appropriate to patient’s learning needs regarding the relationship of diet and kidney disease and the impact on the treatment process.
- Provide patient specific detailed education to patient/family/caregiver regarding nutritional status, adequacy measures and results, fluid status, and all nutrition related lab parameters pertaining to their disease process.
- Monitor adherence and response to nutrition therapy, adjust therapy as needed to achieve and sustain an effective nutritional status.
- Participate with the interdisciplinary team in the development of a written, individualized comprehensive plan of care.
- Develop nutrition plan for individual patients by reviewing physician’s diagnosis, diet orders, laboratory test results and selecting appropriate foods; and calculate quantity of each food serving necessary to provide a nutritionally balanced diet compatible with physician’s diagnosis.
- Assess patient’s nutritional status as appropriate and make recommendation for the patient taking into consideration the age of the patient.
- Obtain information regarding patient’s food habits, diet histories, and preferences for guidance in planning the patient’s diets and counsel individual and family members in nutrition principles, nutrition plan, and food selection.
Requirements: Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetics; and must have a Registered Dietitian Registration issued by Commission on Dietetic Registration the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Experience Required: None.
To apply, send resume to:
Attn. Mary Shih
Hacienda Dialysis Center, A Medical Corporation
2020 S. Hacienda Blvd., #G
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745